From Edgebee Wiki
A melée weapons and armor specialist, the soldier focuses only on combat skills and techniques.
- Being one of the easiest classes to use, do not take a soldier lightly by their sole appearance. Soldiers are able to wield some of the most powerful armors and melee weapons available in the world of Sorcery Quest. This class is a specialist in melee combat and excels as a frontline brawler and can take a great deal of physical damage; a good starting class for new beginners.
1. High physical damage and protection.
2. Acts as a good frontline brawler.
3. Unique melee skills.
4. Can be very strong in PvP matches due to Shield Bash.
1. Limited number of skills. The Soldier loses some skill diversity compared to other classes.
2. Forced into avoiding certain skills based on choice of weapon.
*Tip: Soldiers should have balanced amounts of strength, agility and resilience.
== Equipment ==
Torso: All armor
Hands: All Gloves
Feet: All Footwear
== Skills ==
Maces (no prerequisite) Passive skill Physical damage +1.25/level (1) Blunt damage +10, +1.35/level (requires level 30) (2) Blunt damage +30, +2.75/level (requires level 60) (3) Blunt damage +50, +4.25/level (requires level 90) Fatal would chance +1% (requires level 100)
Blades (no prerequisite) Passive skill Physical damage +1,25 (1) Slice damage +10, +1.35/level (requires level 30) (2) Slice damage +30, +2.75/level (requires level 60) (3) Slice damage +50, +4.25/level (requires level 90) Fatal would chance +1% (requires level 100)
(1) This bonus damage applies to any weapon equipped
(2) From level 30 onward, this bonus is only applied to the specific damage type that the weapon deals (Blunt = Maces; Slice = Swords, Axes).
(3) These skills are cumulative, so after level 90 get 8.35(1.35 + 2.75 + 4.25) per level.
Double Strike (no prerequisite) Single enemy requires movement Attack: Minimum hits +0.01/level Maximum hits +1 Multiple hit damage decay -5%, -0,25%/level
Crush (Requires Maces level 5) Single enemy requires movement, staff, mace Attack: Blunt damage +1, +25%, +0.75%/level Dispels reflect, raise (requires level 25) Dispel reflect +0.3, +0.005/level Dispel raise +0.3, +0.005/level
Slice (Requires Blades level 5) Single enemy requires movement, sword, axe, dagger Slashing damage +1, +25%, +0.75%/level Poison (requires level 30): Inflict +0.025, +0.00085/level Duration +2 rounds, +0.05 rounds/level Deals: Poison damage +15%, 0.15%/level
Execute (Requires Slice level 25) Single enemy requires movement Attack: Physical damage +50%, +0.75%/level Fatal wound chance +1%, +0.04%/level
Devastating Blow (Requires Crush level 30) Single enemy requires movement Attack: Physical damage +75%, +0.75%/level To hit -75%, +0.4%/level
Shield Bash (no prerequisite) Single enemy requires movement, shield Attack: Blunt damage +10, +2.5%/level Confusion (requires level 30): Duration 2 rounds, +0.05 rounds/level Inflict 0.1, +0.0045/level *Tip: the blunt damage bonus from the "maces" skill also increases the damage of shield bash