From Edgebee Wiki
Evokers are powerful spellcasters, masters of the elements. Manipulating elements, evokers can deal great amount of damage to their enemies, but they suffer from a strong physical weakness.
Here a list of attributes in order of importance. Put a 9 or a 10 in the most important attributes as soon as possible:
- Intelligence: Raises your elemental attack, which is the only way the evoker does damage. A small bonus to elemental damage can go a long way.
- Wisdom: Gives you more mana points. Evoker spells use up a lot of MP, so you'll need high Wisdom to provide this fuel. 6 or 7 is usually enough.
- Agility: Allow you to attack before the monsters do. Evokers with high Intelligence can often kill things in one hit - at high levels, they can kill entire groups in one hit. High Agility can make the difference between getting attacked and not getting attacked.
- Resilience: If your agility fails you, or you don't kill everything right away, this will help you survive the monsters' attacks..
- Charisma: Protects the evoker from psychological effects (which you won't run into very often) and gives some extra mana points (not nearly as much as Wisdom). Always keep this at least 4; bringing it above 4 isn't very important.
- Strength: Evokers have no need for strength; a 1 is fine. If you really have points to spare, raising this can give you a larger inventory and a few extra HP (nothing that will turn the tide of battle).
The best choice is get only one element, Thunder have high stats but Ice is a good choice with the Frozen rod, Icy Sapphire and can do more damage in Volcano Core. Fire spells can be improved by the engineers Tweak Weapon ability. Against monsters is better get higher lvl with a AOE spell(Blizard, Electric storm ) instead of single spell.
Mastery and Power are good choices for low the Physical vulnerability, and get higher Minimum and Maximum random targets
Basicly, in most cases, you want to max out one elements AoE spell (the one you have to unlock) and power and mastery. If your mana problems are too big, spend points in mastery and power until you can handle it.
Suggestions of the best(good choice and most used) equipment(almost all need tokens) of EP2. But for specific builds can be useless!
Torso: Lord's robe
Head: Elemental top
Hands: Rider's protection
Feet: Heavenly Sandals
Mastery (no prerequisite) passive Elemental damage +0.5/level Minimum random targets +0.02/level Physical vulnerability +0.375, -0.00375/level Elemental damage +10 +1/level (Require lvl 60)
Power (no prerequisite) Passive Maximum mana points +2/level Maximum random targets +0.03/level Physical vulnerability +0.375, -0.00375/level Minimum random targets +0.01/level
Fireball (no prerequisite) Single enemy Requires speech Deals: Fire damage +8, +12.5%/level
Rain of fire (requires Fireball level 15) Random enemies Requires speech Minimum random targets +0.5, +0.02/level Maximum random targets +1.5, +0.04/level Deals: Fire damage +8, +5%/level
Ice shard (requires Power level 5) Single enemy Requires speech Deals: Ice damage +10, +12.5%/level
Blizzard (requires Ice shard level 15) Random enemies Requires speech Minimum random targets +0.5, +0.02/level Maximum random targets +1.5, +0.04/level Deals: Ice damage +10, +5%/level
Lightning strike (requires Power level 15) Single enemy Requires speech Deals: Electric damage +12, +12.5%/level
Electric storm (requires Lightening strike level 15) Random enemies Requires speech Minimum random targets +0.5, +0.02/level Maximum random targets +1.5, +0.04/level Deals: Electric damage +12, +5%/level
Magical armor (requires Mastery level 10) Self Requires speech Raise: Duration +3 rounds, +0.075 round/level Physical protection +50, +25%/level Elemental protection +50, +25%/level (requires lvl 50)
Elemental shield (requires Mastery level 5) All allies Requires speech Raise: Duration +2 rounds, +0.05 round/level Elemental protection +35, +12.5%/level