Talk freely about any subjects related to Swords & Potions.
- Edgebee Studios Inc. is not responsible for the material posted by users, be it copyright or not.
- One and only one board account is allowed per Edge Arcade portal account. Only registered portal users can open a board account.
- Only English is permitted to ensure a cohesive community.
- Inappropriate, obscene or abusive language is not tolerated.
- Misuse of the report button is forbidden.
- Impersonation of staff members is forbidden.
- Serving as the proxy of a banned member is forbidden.
- No discussion of bans or warnings in the forums (take it up with the moderators or their superiors)
- Posts discussing or linking other online games not owned by Edgebee Studios Inc. or not available on EdgeArcade.com are not allowed.
- Posting personal messages, discussions or information without the consent of all the involved parties is forbidden.
- Posting messages irrelevant to the associated forum topic is not allowed.
- No backseat modding (acting like a forum moderator or telling them how to do their job)
- No bumping of old threads (posting in an old thread just to make it active).
- No emoticon spamming.
- No trolling (deliberately provoking arguments, with no other intent than to gain attention for the sake of attention)
- Before opening a new topic, use the search and make sure it does not already exist.
- No soliciting (begging) for money.
Dont think its a "nice idea" to pay 250 token to get a "reward". When we complete all improve from one craftman. I mean...ppl that dont use token wont get this reward at all. I know the boost is nice but normally a "reward" is free.
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm
good to know that these rewards are not worth trying to achieve!
major fail imo!
- Posts: 135
- Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 am
Yeah I completey improved my soreror and the improvement 250 tokens for a mushroom come on this is not worth it
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:57 am
I have never seen a web based mmo that is more greedy than this one. They want tokens for everything and it's far from cheap
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 pm
I have heard that the game is supposed to be semi Balanced..... I had a friend join and didn't tell them to Use my name which I don't mind.
They are completely new to the game and already they Make more then I do and I'm a Higher lvl then they are. Why is that you may ask.....
Simple they can afford to purchase tokens for the better Recipes that 85% of the customers want that are Token only to use. Now again I don't mind that they are doing and I feel More power to them.
However With the game balance as it stands People who are not able to get tokens may not stand a chance to reach the upper ranks and remain there for very long. I know it costs to keep 3 games running but There should be a fairly even playing field for all to achieve.
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:01 am
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest